BEST PERU TOURS SUPPORTS
WHO WE ARE – VIDAS NGO is a social nonprofit institution which since 2002 has fulfilled the purpose of improving the quality of life of children in Peru. Our goal is to establish a children’s home in the department of Amazonas, which is working in the province of Mendoza Rodriguez helping the children in the area.
To raise funds we have developed Café Vidas. We are located in a part of country well known for its origins in coffee production. We use 100% of the proceeds for the children of Amazonas. With the purchase of our coffee you help us to perform several campaigns including ( but not limited to) elimination of intestinal parasites in hundreds of children, the purchase of medicine, water filters, distribution of clothing and footwear, school supplies, games, and building recreational parks
VIDAS NGO was created in response to the plight of unprotected Peruvian children suffering and in need of sincere love from men and women who can see in the lives of these little ones a great potential to be transformed into a generation with dignity and purpose. VIDAS NGO was founded as a means to express God’s love for Peruvian children who have suffered rejection, have been forgotten and are unprotected.
The purpose is to help children to be good people who able to create a future beyond their own families and their traumatic past experiences.
VIDAS NGO is working in the province of Mendoza Rodriguez, Department of Amazonas, with the children in this area improving their quality of life. Our goal is to have a children’s home for self-sustaining agricultural projects.
VISION – Change a life, to have a better family, and form a company with integrity and dignity.
MISSION - To protect and educate children abused in our country providing them their basic needs and fundamentals for life such as clothing, food, education, health, emotional, social, physical, and spiritual. Guided by the love of God above all things to give them the necessary means for the future that will sustain themselves and thus contribute effectively and positively as members of society.
- Delouse for more than 2,000 children in the districts of San Nicolas, Omia, Chirimoto and Longar
- Implementation of recreational games for children in the provinces of Onchic, Rumiyaku and Pumamarca
- Delivery of School Supplies (Oquish, Tuemal)
- Delivery of footballs (Children’s Village, Oquish, Mito, Rumiyaku)
- Delivery of Toys (Children’s Village, Rumiyaku)
- Delivery of Medicine / Vitamins (Children’s Village, Gebil, Tocuyo Pumamarca)
- Delivery of Clothing (Children’s Village, Oquish, Rumiyaku)
- Campaigns to support Mendoza Hospital (Tocuyo Shucush, Santa Rosa)
- Counseling Youth (Children’s Village, Onchic)
- Distribute rain ponchos for children who walk long distances to school.
- Presenting movies for juveniles regarding sexual issues and alcoholism prevention because there are problems in these areas.
- Installation of water filters in schools and health posts since there is no drinking water and over 90% of the population has parasites.
- Construction of recreational parks.
- Colon cleaning to eliminate intestinal parasites
- Provide lighting with lamps made out of plastic bottles
- Provide chlorinated water
- Construction of a children’s home for 100 children which is financially self-sustaining through the sale of agricultural products in the area.
If you want to make a donation, you can do it 2 ways:
In the U.S.A
By visiting South America Change Inc., a nonprofit U.S. based organization
VIDAS Nongovernmental Organizations in Development.
BANCO DE CREDITO DEL PERU
CODIGO INTERBANCARIO ES: 002 193 001889492186 17
CUENTA CORRIENTE EN DOLARES: 193-1889492-1-86
CODIGO SWIF: BCPLPEPL
See our pictures: click to enlarge